Recipes For High Blood Pressure
|If you’re Over 30s With Diabetes…Be Warned!
Fact: More Than 75% of Diabetics Die Of Heart Disease…
Nearly half of those who die from heart attacks each year never showed prior symptoms of heart disease.
Right now, millions of people over age 40 are suffering from heart disease and do not even know it.
Don’t be caught off guard. Know your risk now.
We’ve created a simple, easy-to-complete, online test that will help you understand your heart attack risk factors. When you take the Simple Heart Test — it takes just 1 minutes to complete —
Discover your risk for heart disease and stroke now.
High blood pressure is one of the world’s most common yet chronic conditions wherein it affects several people every year, including those who are young. This condition is known to be linked with several conditions such as diabetes, hypercholesterolemia or high cholesterol levels, heart attacks and strokes. Because of these complications, people who have the problem are recommended to be very watchful about their healths. Besides taking drugs for maintenance, preparing recipes for high blood pressure is also considered to be important.
There are several foods known to be helpful for keeping blood pressure in normal ranges. Some of these include:
- Legumes- Experts say that adding legumes to the diets of hypertensive people could help with the regulation of blood pressure. These foods are known to have high contents of potassium which is important for making the blood vessels less sensitive to components like hormones which are known for causing blood vessel contraction.
- Fish- Fishes are known for containing sufficient amounts of omega-3. Omega 3 is a form of essential fatty acid which the body needs for the prevention of cholesterol related conditions such as hypertension and cardiovascular conditions. It is also helpful for preventing heart problems such as abnormal rhythms and rapid beatings.
- Garlic- This herb is well known for its myriad benefits especially when it comes to its beneficial properties for the circulatory system. Experts have concluded that adding garlic to recipes for high blood pressure could help because of its active component known as allicin. Allicin is a substance which is known for having properties which could exhibit similar functions to that of drugs known as ACE inhibitors which are often prescribed for hypertensive people.
- Fruits- Fruits such as bananas, melons, and raisins are known for having high levels of potassium and magnesium. As stated earlier, potassium affects the levels of sodium in the blood stream. On the other hand, magnesium is said to be have properties which could effectively lower the levels of blood pressure. Besides this benefit, magnesium is also known for improving and supporting the functions of the immune system and is helpful for normalizing blood sugar levels.
- Celery- Celery is also said to be beneficial for lowering the levels of blood pressure. Experts have concluded that the active ingredients found in celery have properties which could function the same way as diuretics do. Diuretics not only helps with the dilation of the blood vessels but also helps with the elimination of toxins in the body which are known for causing vascular problems.
There are several other foods which are considered to be beneficial for hypertension. However, besides planning out recipes for high blood pressure, it is also important for people who have the condition to be more active and avoid harmful substances such as cigarettes and narcotics. It is also important to get checked by doctors every once in a while to avoid other complications from occurring.